The holidays are upon us! Thanksgiving week is here, and my mind has been whirring already for weeks thinking about the holiday season...lists, events, people...in the midst of the jumble of joy, I once again find myself wanting to slow down and simplify. Reflect on what was and prepare for what will be.
Join me for the first time or for the second time as we walk through the season of Advent -- the season of holy preparation, sacred reflection, gentle preparedness.
This year the theme is "incredible moments." Through pictures and stories, I hope to share incredible moments from family and friends...those moments you want to hold on to forever.
Want to share in the fun? Send me a picture or a story to share. I would love to welcome you to the journey.
I'll start publishing on the first Sunday of Advent, which is Sunday, December 2nd. I'll publish through the Advent season which goes to December 24th.
Happy holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment